The fans think Manny Pacquiao will have to work hard but will defeat Shane Mosley by either a late knockout or decision, according to the latest RingTV Poll.
The fans were asked: How much is of a threat is Shane Mosley to Manny Pacquiao? And they were given five possible answers. Here is the results as of Saturday afternoon (including percentage of votes).
1. Pacquiao will have to work hard but will win by KO or clear decision — 57.5 percent.
2. This is a mismatch. Pacquiao will knock out Mosley early — 23.3 percent.
3. This is a good matchup that could go either way — 10.3 percent.
4. Mosley, too powerful for Pacquiao, will score a stunning KO — 6.5 percent.
5. An underestimated Mosley will outwork Pacquaio and win a decision — 2.4 percent
A RingTV.com-record 20,073 took part in the poll as of Saturday afternoon.