Contracts have been signed for a 168-pound rematch between Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Bryan Vera on March 1 in San Antonio, with featherweight titleholder Orlando Salido defending against Vasyl Lomachenko in the Ukrainian Olympian’s second pro fight.read more
Bob Arum told RingTV.com that a return bout between Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Bryan Vera could happen on March 1 in either Texas or Las Vegas. The Top Rank CEO also said that he woudl like to match Nonito Donaire with undefeated featherwieght puncher Nicholas Walters.read more
Vic Darchinyan on Nonito Donaire: “I’m going to come and expose him and show to all of the world that I can beat him, and not only just beat him, but I can beat him easily.”read more
James Kirkland on the potential for facing Floyd Mayweather Jr., Canelo Alvarez or Miguel Cotto: “When these fights actually happen, hey, James Kirkland’s going to be the one on top. I can’t wait until these opportunities actually take place.”read more
Three-division titlewinner Miguel Cotto is expected to arrive in Las Vegas on Thursday to discuss potential future fights with Top Rank, which promoted last his one-sided third-round TKO of Delvin Rodriguez last Saturday.read more
Miguel Cotto’s third-round stoppage of Delvin Rodriguez ranks as the highest drawing cable fight of 2013 so far.read more
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news, events and deals in your inbox!